Welcome to AustinCityCondos.net
Congress Avenue Bridge
A Condo or condominium is the form of housing and other real property where a specified part of a piece of real estate (usually of an apartment house) is individually owned. Use, access and ownership of common facilities such as elevators, exterior areas, etc. is controlled by the association of owners who jointly represent ownership of the whole piece. More definition
Condo ownership in the United States - a legal history
Condos offer a lifestyle for those who prefer to be independent and still have an affordable place to call home and usually more convenient than buying a conventional home. Condo units also offer a host of amenities like guarded parking space, 24 hour security, swimming pool, clubhouse etc.
Advantages of Condo Ownership: Before you jump into condo ownership, you'll want to consider the pros and cons of such a lifestyle. There are in fact many pros to condominium ownership.
- A condominium can provide an excellent first purchase for a twenty something, a scale-down for an empty-nester couple or anyone between those two life stages.
- Condominiums can be more affordable than single-family homes -- with exceptions. Monthly association fees can add to your payments.
- Condominiums typically require far less resident responsibility for maintenance than single-family homes. Chores such as mowing the lawn outside, watering and maintaining the landscaping, cleaning the pool, exterior painting and maintenance, all fall under the property management company.
- Condominiums will increase your buying power. Condos usually sell for less than similar detached homes. You will have all the luxury of owing your own home, but will be able to share the cost of upkeep on the building, roof, foundation and exterior maintenance. For many buyers the choice is to buy a condo that meets their living needs or continue to rent
- Condos may have amenities that you otherwise may not be able to afford. Many condominium properties offer a pool and access to tennis court or fitness centers, walking and biking trails, manmade lakes and clubhouse facilities may be provided by your condo association
See Available Condos 24/7 - Results are Updated Daily
To Run your own Search for area Condos, visit the Sedlor Properties Search Engine Page
Featured Property - Villas on Town Lake
- Just Sold - 80 Red River unit #307, Austin TX
Listed at $181,024
1 bedroom Condo with large living area, loft, covered balcony or deck. Adjacent to Ladybird Lake with access to hike and bike trails. Convenient to Downtown, Shopping, Entertainment District, UT campus, Light Rail and Major Highways. Asking price at $181,024
Spacious Living area with high ceilings and loft
Master bedroom with french doors and private access to Deck
Updated Bathroom, tile on counter, shower enclosure and floor
Property includes a sererne back yard, grill and picnic area, access to hike and bike trails, ladybird lake and waller creek
Picnic and grill area, fully fenced. Waller Creek hike and bike bridge
Hike and Bike Trails along Ladybird Lake.
Hike and Bike trail Ladybird Lake
Pool View from deck overlooking pool
For Additional information on this great property, Contact Bob@SedlorProperties.com
512-517-8241 or click here: Contact Information
This website was designed to be a comprehensive source of residential and commercial real estate information. Austin, Georgetown, Sun City and surrounding area community information. Please explore and bookmark it, and visit it often. As always, your feedback and suggestions for ways to improve the content or layout is appreciated. For Questions or coments click here: Contact Information
Bob at Sedlor Properties is a licenced Realtor that specializes in the buying and selling of residential and commercial real estate. They have commercial property listings and residential property listings in a variety of cities in