Welcome to the Sun City Web Page by Sedlor Properties
This page provides an overview of Sun City and the surrounding area and available properties. There are links to related web pages with additional information and details about Georgetown, Sun City, Amenities and Activities, The Model Homes and Floor Plans, New and Re-sale Homes for Sale, Healthcare and much more.
*** See Sun City Available Homes For Sale - New and Re-Sale 24/7 ***
- See all Broker's Sun City Listings
- New or Under Construction Builder Inventory
- Homes with a Golf or Greenbelt View
See Search Results and more on our Sun City Search Engine Page
Sun City Texas is located in historic Georgetown, Texas. The community offers the charm of small-town living, yet is just minutes from the culture and excitement of Austin, the state capital. Located in Central Texas it boasts an extremely affordable cost of living, favorable tax advantages, and wonderful climate year-round.
As the first Del Webb community in Texas, Sun City has become a destination for active adults. For recreation you'll enjoy three championship golf courses, two world-class fitness centers with tennis and swimming, plus miles of walking trails. The activity centers offer art studios, a woodshop, a computer lab, and meeting rooms for clubs and classes.
- Del Webbs Sun City Active Adult Communities began in 1960.
- Sun City Texas opened in June of 1995
- Sun City Georgetown is a 5,300 acre site
- There are approximately 6,300 homes in Sun City. Projected to be 7,500 upon completion
- Multiple recreation and activity complexes provide more than 86,000 square feet of indoor amenities.
- Sun City features State-of-the-art fitness centers, Golf Courses and a Variety of Classes and Clubs ranging from Ceramics to Computers to Personal Investing
- Sun City offers a lifestyle that allows you to pursue your interests. Whether you seek a resort style environment or a more intimate community, the lifestyle you're looking for is waiting for you. One resident recently described it as an "adult playground".
If you'd like a tour of the site, visit the amenity centers, the model home park or to Schedule a Showing, please contact your Sun City Specialist here
-The Model Home Page - Floor Plans for Current and Previous Models
Sun City currently has 11 current model homes for you to choose from. They range in size from 1,099SF to 2,848SF. Their most recent offer is the popular Dunwoody. Floor plans for current and previous models are posted on this page.
- Sun City Amenities -
Sun City has 3 wonderful golf courses and clubs and activities for almost every interest. For a brief list of some of the available amenities and Calendar of Events and more.
- Sun City Resource Page: For Sun City Fitness Center Information, Golf, Street Guide, Find helpful Numbers, Calendar of Events, Business Directory and more.
- Sun City Home Buyers, New or Re-Sale - So Who's Representing You?
*** Free Real Estate Services For Buyers***
Are you thinking about a New Home or a Re-Sale Home in Sun City? Here's some valuable Information about Brokerage Services, Representation and Fees, The Agents Role.
- Property Taxes in Sun City -
The State of Texas has no income tax so the primary source of funding for our public schools is through real estate property taxes. Sun City covers two school districts, Georgetown ISD and Jarrell ISD. Home values are determined by the county assessor. Actual taxes are calculated using the the assessed value mulitplied by the tax rate. The 2012 rate for Georgetown ISD is 2.23%. The 2012 rate for Jarrell ISD is 2.26%. For actual taxes on a specific property contact your Coldwell Banker Sun City Real Estate Team.
Tax Exemptions - Additional information, Q & A
- Sun City Restrictions, design guidelines and community documents,
- Visit Sun City -
If you'd like to tour the site, visit the amenity centers, the model home park or to Schedule a Showing, please contact your Sun City Specialist here
- Sun City TX Homes for Sale -
Tired of Searching? Why not Automate Your Property Search?
Updated Daily with Advanced Property Tracking Functions.
This website provides great search engines, but you still need to come back and search again and again to stay on top of the market. Now there's a better way using our Automated Search and Tracking. The Advanced Features include:
- A direct MLS search and web page, updated daily with ALL Broker's Listings that fit your personal criteria.
- Property notifications via email (no spam) will allow you to see the new listings as they come on the market.
- Track and Save your properties of interest.
- Delete your Rejects so only relevant properties will be displayed.
- Add notes and personal comments for selected properties.
This low pressure, advanced search method has become quite popular and is a no cost service provided by Sedlor Properties.
- Manual Search Available Properties -
To Run Your Own Sun City Property Search: Click here then type nothing more than "Sun City" in the Subdivision Field (add price range and size if desired) Remember less search criteria returns more results.
- A Few of My Favorite Sun City Listings -
- 124 Coleto Creek - Bluffton Cottage Floor Plan. Click here
- 107 Rushmore - Cambridge Plan, Backs to nature area: Click here
109 Monument Hill, Pine Springs Plan Click here
Custom search results page - Click Here Several custom searches have been ran for area properties. See the results.
- Area Acolades -
Georgetown made it again! Top 10 Retirement Spots for 2011- Click Here
Guidebook Names Georgetown as Top Retirement Spot - Click here for Article
15 Years Later, Sun City Still Drives City Growth - Click Here for Article
Seniors from around the country discover Georgetown - Click Here for Article
Georgetown Ranks #1 for Senior Living. Click Here for Full Article
Georgetown featured in Where to Retire Magazine
- Sun City Tour -
If you're interested in taking a closer look at Sun City, the Amenities, the Model Homes, New Or Re-sale Homes, Please contact your Sun City Specialist here
- Additional Resources and Related Web sites -
Medical Triangle Development: Click here for Information on area medical development and realated support facilities
Click here for: All about Georgetown
This website was designed to be a comprehensive source of residential and commercial real estate and area information. Please explore and bookmark it, and visit it often. As always, your feedback and suggestions for ways to improve the content or layout is appreciated. For questions or comments click here: Contact Information
Bob Sedlor. REALTOR
Sedlor Properties is a real estate agent that specializes in the buying and selling of residential and commercial real estate. They have commercial property listings and residential property listings in a variety of cities in